Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fjorg! Film

So there it is, the film we made in 32 hours at siggraph during the Fjorg! I think it belongs to ACM or something like that throughout the universe but I worked on it so I should be able to show it right?

I know its not the most phenomenal short ever created, there are some story problems but Hey! lets see a short you've made in that little time!! It was a crazy experience, and apparently all the other teams had done and Iron Animator contest before, we had not... All three of us animated on this but we all kinda touched on each scene so I cant say "oh! that scene with the guy, yeah thats mine" They actually did more animation work I think, I created the opening and closing credits/title sequence, and edited the whole thing on top of touching some of the animation. I'm just not so into 3D work anymore... And I was rusty as hell! I've been sticking to flash lately.

Overall it was a great experience looking back on it, while I was there I just wanted to walk out, it was f&#king brutal! But the goodie bags were rad and it was amazing to be in the first Siggraph Fjorg! ever!

Man! I'm just babbling waiting for the video to upload, its taking foooooorrrever!

No comments: